Read Time: 2 min
When it comes to life in general, you only know what you know. You’re a product of your environment. The way you operate today is a result of your programming.
Is it good or bad? Maybe a little bit of both. One thing is for sure; you are in charge of what you choose to embrace or change about yourself.
Is there something you like or dislike? It might be time to question your programming and why you do what you do.
Your programming develops over time based on your culture, influences, and circumstances. It’s like second nature. You don’t have to think about it. Your brain is on auto-pilot, and you take action.
- When a child touches a hot frying pan, they are programmed to avoid that pain. The next time they are in that scenario, they most likely will not touch the hot frying pan.
- Maybe you had a parent who hated green vegetables. Did you have the same preferences growing up?
- Do you love a particular type of music because it’s the music your friends listen too?
- What about pleasure? Are you drawn to the same activities so that you can experience fun, relaxation, or joy again?
Programming can have a positive or negative impact on your life.
The good news is you’re in control. You get to decide which programs to embrace and which ones to kick to the curb.
Does this have you thinking? Would you like to make a change in your programming? If so, try these three strategies to help create the new you.
- Own your happiness. You’re the boss. Take ownership of your life and know that you are in charge. If something is within your control and isn’t working for you, then make a change. You get what you want by asking for it with your actions.
- Break your programming. So you were dealt some less than desirable reactions. Good for you in acknowledging it. If you don’t like it, change it. Take action now. No universal law says you have to keep your bad programming. Make a change now.
- Embrace the power of your thoughts. Flex your thinking and visualization muscles. They are powerful and affect your programming. Your thoughts are your ticket to real transformation in your life. Quality thoughts in your mind create quality feelings expressed. You can control you feelings by focusing on your thoughts.
You have the power to change whenever you want to change. Transform your thoughts. Transform your programming. Transform your life.
Please note: I reserve the right to delete comments that are offensive or off-topic.