Read Time: 1
Sun. January 10th, 2016
Wow, time does fly by quickly. I enjoyed 2015, but I want more. In 2016, I want to be a better friend. I want to be a better parent. I want to be a better me. Do you feel this way?
So, what am I going to do about it? Moving forward, I’m committing to leveling up who I am as a person and entrepreneur.
Here are my five strategies for creating an awesome 2016:
- I will not play the victim… I will be vulnerable and own my happiness.
- I will not delay action… I will take massive action.
- I will not live in scarcity… I will live in abundance.
- I will not be afraid of failure… I will embrace learning from failure.
- I will not let my thoughts run wild…I will use my thoughts to my advantage.
High five! Here’s to the best new year. Regardless of what happens, I’ve decided that 2016 is going to be great!
What about you? Have any big plans or goals for 2016?
Leave a comment and let me know what you’re working on, and if I can help in any way.